Everyone just RELAX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disco187

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We all worked hard to get where we are at right now. People, just enjoy the all the experiences and the friends that you have. Enjoy partying, enjoy your life, enjoy your good friends. We shouldn't freak out because of all the problems with AMCAS and the whole BS application process. Go to the nearest bar and have a shot of Jim Beam and think about what I said because I'm damn right! Good Luck to you all!!! :p

Members don't see this ad.

what is Jim Beam? i like to try it next time im out.

Right on Disco! This application BS really sucks but it is in no way bringing down my summer....that is work's job.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hells yeah. We've all thrown away countless hours studying and working to get where we are now. I'll be damned if I'm going to let AMCAS and the application process stress me out and ruin my summer. Just think, after secondaries are in..... you can just sit back and wait for the interviews. No extra work on your part at all. So the moral of the story is: enjoy life NOW. I at least have postponed it long enough. (And disco, I personally prefer Jack to Jim.)

Originally posted by C U in MD school:
•what is Jim Beam? i like to try it next time im out.•

You can't be serious. It's just the best moderately priced bourbon out there. YUUMMMM.

Secondaries???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least now i know that there are pre-meds with my type of attitude!! you know what, were all going to be damn good physicians!! gotta have the right state of mind. and sometimes you need a little help so call some friends and throw a party for the hell of it! crack open some Milwaukee's Best (the beast :D ) and joke around with your friends that they're going to be coming to you for medical advice!

Beast?!? Nasty! You've gotta go with Labatt Blue!

sorry down here in good ole WISCONSIN, we drink that nasty crap (the beast) all the time. even though now it's made in st. louis.

No Bourban. No Beast. No Blue. VODKA. Lots of VODKA. That's my ticket to mellow-ville :D :D !!

I've been told that vodka isn't the best thing for me to drink, but how can I trust them--I don't remember a damn thing about it. ;)

hey,

why limit one's self to just one drink?

i personally like to have a couple crown and cokes and then ease into a few coors lights.

a few tequilas to start out with can always knock the edge off pretty well too. :D

i'm glad that people are starting to realize that we are all MORE than just some multiple page application! some of us actually like to have a good time and are not afraid of what others think. WHAT TRULY MATTTERS IS THAT WE LIVE LIFE TO THE VERY FULLEST!