Everyone wants to know where they stand - GPA and DAT / Schools Applied

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uncbestyet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am sure everyone is on edge and wants to know where their GPA / DAT / ECs stands. I encourage everyone to go to predents.com and put their information in. It quickly allows you to do a search of the schools you applied and check out the competition. I also gives good statistics for each school.

www.predents.com - quick, easy , and FREE!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and not stressing too much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All,

I am sure everyone is on edge and wants to know where their GPA / DAT / ECs stands. I encourage everyone to go to predents.com and put their information in. It quickly allows you to do a search of the schools you applied and check out the competition. I also gives good statistics for each school.

www.predents.com - quick, easy , and FREE!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and not stressing too much!

Why don't you have you a predents account?
And if you do...you can link it to your SDN account as I did (click profile link under my name).
You can do it if you go under SDN settings.

didn't know how to do it - now I do

1. edit my account (SDN)
2. enter predents profile # (that can be found at top/left of box next to screen name on predents.com)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention - if you go to predents.com and do a member search -then choose school - quickly see some of the statistics of those who have applied to that school

everyone knows this already

is it possible for someone to search for a person by their predents ID NUMBER? everyone seems to give out this 4-digit number and not the screen name, which is easily searchable