Everyones spazzing on here- just relax

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tunaman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know our futures are on the line, but whatever will be will be. If you applied to enough schools with good stats and did your homework, you will get in somewhere....just relax and let the cycle take its course. If you feel that this is your calling in life, then you'll come out a great dentist no matter where you graduate from. Good luck this cycle, stop stressing yourselves out.

Members don't see this ad.

Tunaman has Duskman's respect :smuggrin:

it is easier said than done....but thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
it is easier said than done....but thanks!

This is my 3rd cycle applying....and finally with adequate DATs...so trust me I know the feeling behind the 'waiting game'...try not to agonize or dwell. You will do great this cycle- just let the man above do his thing

yeah.. that's why I go on SDN once every week. everyone here is getting me worked up. lols :laugh:

yeah.. that's why I go on SDN once every week. everyone here is getting me worked up. lols :laugh:

Exactly. I used to come on here every day and my stress level was off the charts. And now I come once a week and I'm more relaxed, and confident. Weird, but it's true. Try it out everyone :)

Exactly. I used to come on here every day and my stress level was off the charts. And now I come once a week and I'm more relaxed, and confident. Weird, but it's true. Try it out everyone :)

I am doing the exact same thing and thoroughly enjoying my life.

We all have a great shot at this. If you want to be a dentist, you will be one. Trust yourself and have faith in your application. Every person has their own story and own situation, so although grades and DAT are important, they aren't everything. Stay focused on your goals!

In the noble words of Mr. Joe Dirt, " You gotta keep on keepin' on. Life's a garden, you dig it, and make it work for you."

Good luck to all.

I am doing the exact same thing and thoroughly enjoying my life.

yup, I'm going out more than ever now just to catch up with life - rather use the energy to have a good time haha

I know our futures are on the line, but whatever will be will be. If you applied to enough schools with good stats and did your homework, you will get in somewhere....just relax and let the cycle take its course. If you feel that this is your calling in life, then you'll come out a great dentist no matter where you graduate from. Good luck this cycle, stop stressing yourselves out.
Well said. We've all worked too hard to be disappointed.

The cream always rises to the top.

Agreed.
Given that the specific gravity of said cream is less than 1...

Well also given that I've never seen a cream with a less than 1 gravity (correct me if I'm wrong), but as long as said cream is less dense than the substance it is in (hopefully hot chocolate) it should remain on top (until I get tired of it tickling my nose and I mix it in with previous said hot chocolate).