1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO WELL-on the OAT!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by jc785, Dec 11, 2008.

1. jc785

Pre-Optometry
    DONE WITH MY OAT AND SELLING ALL MY GOODS!

Kaplan Review Book (2008 edition, thick one!)
    Kaplan Lesson Book (from the class with necessary notes filled in)
    Kaplan Review Notes (Quick, easy outlines for all the subjects)
    Subject Tests on CD or available as email attachments (4 tests+answers/explanations per subject)
    Flashcards for every subject (awesome for on the go studying)

OAT Destroyer (Most recent edition with clean pages-no markings, August 2008, bought just 2 weeks before my test-highly recommended)

Top Score CD

Total: $520 but if you buy all 3 I'll sell for $500 with shipping & handling and throw in a Wipe off board similar to the one you will use at the testing center-great for practice!

This is a unbelievable deal given that I spent $1600+ to prepare for this test and got great results from all these study materials.

PM or email at [email protected] if interested! I'll more than willing to give advice and help too :) Good luck with your studying!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.