EVMS full??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey all,
does anyone have any info on EVMS? I mean, is iti full yet? I have an interview at the end of the month and am wondering if I am interviewing for waitwist. Any ideas?? Thanks:)

tch001

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
does anyone have any info on EVMS? I mean, is iti full yet? I have an interview at the end of the month and am wondering if I am interviewing for waitwist. Any ideas?? Thanks:)

I just withdrew on Tuesday, so they have at least 1 spot. I'm sure if they are still interviewing, they still have spots left for people. Good :luck:

PugMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can only guess that with a class size of only about 100 they are close to full at this point in the game. You might want to call and ask - everytime I've tried to get info they've been really helpful.

But even if they are interviewing for the waitlist, give it your best!!! GL

MicroBugs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
But the waitlist isn't the end all be all remember. A number come off the waitlist. I hear they rank theirs, so if you're in the upper portion, just keep your fingers crossed, it may not be all bad.

microgal

NYC's Finest
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I withdrew last week as well. I think you still have a good chance. Go and enjoy!