senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey all,
does anyone have any info on EVMS? I mean, is iti full yet? I have an interview at the end of the month and am wondering if I am interviewing for waitwist. Any ideas?? Thanks:)

tch001

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey all,
does anyone have any info on EVMS? I mean, is iti full yet? I have an interview at the end of the month and am wondering if I am interviewing for waitwist. Any ideas?? Thanks:)

I just withdrew on Tuesday, so they have at least 1 spot. I'm sure if they are still interviewing, they still have spots left for people. Good :luck:

PugMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2006
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I can only guess that with a class size of only about 100 they are close to full at this point in the game. You might want to call and ask - everytime I've tried to get info they've been really helpful.

But even if they are interviewing for the waitlist, give it your best!!! GL

About the Ads

MicroBugs

10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2006
Norfolk, VA
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
But the waitlist isn't the end all be all remember. A number come off the waitlist. I hear they rank theirs, so if you're in the upper portion, just keep your fingers crossed, it may not be all bad.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.