EVMS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mike_D

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long you had to wait until you were accetpted, waitlisted, etc.. after your interview? It's been a week, too soon I know, but I am just curious. Also, what did you think of the school and will you attend if accepted?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Mike_D, I interviewed in mid november and was accepted in mid december. About 4 weeks I guess. I liked the school, but I am in-state for Virginia, so when I was accepted to MCV, I withdrew and declined my acceptance to EVMS. MCV is cheaper. But I had a friend there who is an MS-I who really loves it. We went to high-school and college together, and he said it is a great location. I liked Richmond, and their hospitals better, but that was my opinion. Good luck, I hope things go well. I have to wait on UVA and Northwestern for the post-interview decision. I HATE the waiting game, don't you!!! :wink:

Mike_D, I interviewed in mid november and was accepted in mid december. About 4 weeks I guess. I liked the school, but I am in-state for Virginia, so when I was accepted to MCV, I withdrew and declined my acceptance to EVMS. MCV is cheaper. But I had a friend there who is an MS-I who really loves it. We went to high-school and college together, and he said it is a great location. I liked Richmond, and their hospitals better, but that was my opinion. Good luck, I hope things go well. I have to wait on UVA and Northwestern for the post-interview decision. I HATE the waiting game, don't you!!! :wink:

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there mid-december and got wait-listed mid-January. I really liked the school, especially the children's hospital. However, I'm out of state, so I don't know what my chances are and it is also pretty expensive.

I interviewed there mid-January and in ~1 wk they sent me a letter waitlisting me. I doubt they had reviewed my file before sending the letter. I'm an out-of-stater though. I like the children's hospital too and being near the ocean doesn't hurt. :)