EVMS Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josh Karp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there on the waiting list for EVMS? If you were and have been accepted post-May 15th, post a note if you get a chance.

Josh "Closer" Karp
GA -> ME '01

Members don't see this ad.

I just called the admissions they told me that they saw major movement on the waitlist yesterday, especially for top 1/3 people. So, if you were in that catagory you will hear soon.
Unfortunately, No movement for me (I am in the middle third). Still waiting on both EVMS and VCU/MCV.
Good Luck.

Yeah I called EVMS as well...they said they had a lot of people decline them...so that means there should be a lot of new offers going out soon. I am excited...good luck all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got through and talked to MCVs dean the other day. She said that they have only take 5 people off the wait list at this point. She said usually at this point they have taken like 20...so thats not looking very good right now.

Did you talk to Dr. Heldberg? Was she referring to pre-May 15th waiting list movement? What else did she say? I am hoping to get into MCV off of the waiting list. In fact, I did a one year certificate program in Anatomy at MCV to help my application.

Josh "Closer" Karp
GA -> ME '01