Evms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has everybody who has applied to EVMS gotten their secondary?
I know that a few people who submitted their AMCAS apps early have received the email, but I submitted early as well, and I haven't heard anything yet. And I'm in state! :eek: Since they don't screen, if I don't get an email from them, should I just fill out the online secondary and send it anyways? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Wahoo, I submitted my AMCAS around June 10th or so, and I received the EVMS secondary about 2 weeks ago through an e-mail link. I would definitely give EVMS a call to see what the deal is. Maybe there was a paperwork error. I would go ahead and fill out the secondary and have it ready to send in when you do get the e-mail from EVMS. Good luck. (I'm in-state, too, by the way.)

Wahoo (a.k.a Aflac),
I submitted Amcas around mid-June and got the secondary email from EVMS about 10 days ago. The funny thing was, they sent it to my "permanent mailing address" email instead of "preferred mailing address". Since my perm. email was a hotmail account, it landed in my junk mail folder. So watch out for that! I'm in state too.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wahoo,

I just recieved the email yesterday. I submitted AMCAS on 7/2/02 and was processed on 7/14/02 or something like that. I also thought that maybe I had been skipped over and called EVMS. BAsically, they told me that they get paper applications from AMCAS, they are not setup to accept applications electronically. Therefore, there is a delay.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the responses! I'll call tomorrow and see what the deal is. :rolleyes: