Exactly what you what think this is about

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spazout

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody. My GPA is a 3.42 right now, I could finish off with a 3.5, looking at a 4.0 this semester, 19 credits.

Last two years have nothing but at least 3.7, turned my game around from 3.0's from freshman year, never below 3.0.
Freshmen Year : 2 C+'s in Gen bio, took more advance bio classes and got A's in them
and a One W for Calc I, retook and got an A.
Junior Year: took a pass/fail course, a gen ed course, which I got an A, didn't know until it was too late
Senior Year: W in one class, took 12 credits, was going to fail the class, the guy didn't want to curve, 20 people dropped it along with me.
TL: DR 1 pass/fail for information tech gen ed and Two W's, one from freshmen year and one so I didn't fail

3.31 BCPM (bio, chem, phys, math), 3.55 Other GPA, about the same number of credits for both, my other GPA included pre-classes, but they under Anthropology department, so I kept them here.

Joined an honor society, got awards.

Haven't taken my MCAT yet, getting my ass handed to me in physics, if anyone wants to give me tips on that, that would be appreciated :xf:, everything else is fine. Using Examkrackers, but it's just not cutting it. Was thinking Barron's or Berkeley Review.

Certified EMT-B, put in at least 75 hours and started a team for Relay for Life for my honor society, I went to my pre-health interview and got the wake-up call to do more for the community.

Good letters of recommendation from my professors and Deputy Chief and EMT instructor.

Members don't see this ad.