exam dates !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbly

Tadaaa!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where can i find the dates for the NB exam (part 1)? i ;ve searched the ada site but cant find anywhere.. i want the scheduled dates for the coming exam (i mean the month for the computerised exam ) .
can u guys help me with this ?

Members don't see this ad.

hey bubbly
You cannot book the dates on ADA site...you have to book at the prometric site...before that u have to apply to ADA with your Ece evaluation. after ADA processes your application, they will assign you a number and send it by mail....with this number you have to book the dates at prometric center..hope this helps....

hi there ! u r not getting me.. i wanted to know when ;s the exam .. so that i can prepare accordingly.. i need like 6 months' time for my preparation ..but i dont know the exam is in nov or dec... or march or may .. i cant start studying now not knowing which month the exam will be !

Members don't see this ad :)
bubbly said:
hi there ! u r not getting me.. i wanted to know when ;s the exam .. so that i can prepare accordingly.. i need like 6 months' time for my preparation ..but i dont know the exam is in nov or dec... or march or may .. i cant start studying now not knowing which month the exam will be !
u can give the exam on any day of the yr,,,,,if u want to give written exam then it is twice a yr,,,
good luck

the written i guess is twice ayear in jul and dec but u can take the comp on any working day that u like. :)

walnut said:
the written i guess is twice ayear in jul and dec but u can take the comp on any working day that u like. :)
anybody knows if written exam is still available this Dec? I thought it ended this July.

dentalcn said:
anybody knows if written exam is still available this Dec? I thought it ended this July.

Hi,
This following info is from the ADA website and hope it answers ur question.....

:thumbup: Good Luck

Written Examination Dates, Centers and Fees

Examination Dates

Written National Board Part I Dental Examinations are administered on the same dates at all open testing centers. At least 90 days must separate the Part I examinations of any candidate.

Part I is offered twice per year—in July and in December, requires one day and is always administered on a Monday. The following table lists dates on which the written National Board Part I Examination will be offered through 2006 together with the application deadline for each testing date.

Part I Testing Date ----------- Application Deadline*
July 17, 2006 ----------- June 5, 2006
December 11, 2006 ----------- October 30, 2006
* Date by which the application must be received in the Central Office

A letter will be sent after the application and fee are processed. The letter verifies that they were received. For those candidates whose applications are accepted, admittance cards will be sent about three weeks before the test date.

After the examination on December 11, 2006, the Part I examination will no longer be administered in written format. The Part I examination will be offered only by computer at Prometric Testing Centers.