Exam in 12 Days - Feel like I don't know Anything - Am I alone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holyhekshler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my exam is coming up Fast. I am feeling panicked because the amount of information I know that I Don't know is really overwhelming to me (especially pharm!!). I have taken Uworld exam 1 and got 236 and NBME form 11 and scored 238 so I know I must know some stuff, right? But reading FA every 2 seconds I'm like, oh yeah, need to go over this, don't know this, I don't even remember seeing this before. I think to actually feel prepared I would need another month to study (which is not possible because I am starting clinicals 2 days after my test). Do other people also feel really lost so close to their test date? I thought I would reach a point where I was like ' oh yeah, I got this' but that is definitely Not happening. Help me....

Members don't see this ad.

So my exam is coming up Fast. I am feeling panicked because the amount of information I know that I Don't know is really overwhelming to me (especially pharm!!). I have taken Uworld exam 1 and got 236 and NBME form 11 and scored 238 so I know I must know some stuff, right? But reading FA every 2 seconds I'm like, oh yeah, need to go over this, don't know this, I don't even remember seeing this before. I think to actually feel prepared I would need another month to study (which is not possible because I am starting clinicals 2 days after my test). Do other people also feel really lost so close to their test date? I thought I would reach a point where I was like ' oh yeah, I got this' but that is definitely Not happening. Help me....

Don't panic, this is normal. Just remember CORTISOL is bad :luck:

I don't think anybody ever gets the "Oh yeah, I got this" feeling. You just have to set a date and do it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where did I get that idea then? That must be a med school myth! Ugh, still feeling panicked but I know I gotta bite the bullet. Thanks guys. Cortisol is bad, I know.