• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

holyhekshler

7+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
So my exam is coming up Fast. I am feeling panicked because the amount of information I know that I Don't know is really overwhelming to me (especially pharm!!). I have taken Uworld exam 1 and got 236 and NBME form 11 and scored 238 so I know I must know some stuff, right? But reading FA every 2 seconds I'm like, oh yeah, need to go over this, don't know this, I don't even remember seeing this before. I think to actually feel prepared I would need another month to study (which is not possible because I am starting clinicals 2 days after my test). Do other people also feel really lost so close to their test date? I thought I would reach a point where I was like ' oh yeah, I got this' but that is definitely Not happening. Help me....

jatt12

Feb 21, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
So my exam is coming up Fast. I am feeling panicked because the amount of information I know that I Don't know is really overwhelming to me (especially pharm!!). I have taken Uworld exam 1 and got 236 and NBME form 11 and scored 238 so I know I must know some stuff, right? But reading FA every 2 seconds I'm like, oh yeah, need to go over this, don't know this, I don't even remember seeing this before. I think to actually feel prepared I would need another month to study (which is not possible because I am starting clinicals 2 days after my test). Do other people also feel really lost so close to their test date? I thought I would reach a point where I was like ' oh yeah, I got this' but that is definitely Not happening. Help me....

Don't panic, this is normal. Just remember CORTISOL is bad :luck:

shan564

10+ Year Member
May 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I don't think anybody ever gets the "Oh yeah, I got this" feeling. You just have to set a date and do it.

About the Ads

holyhekshler

7+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Where did I get that idea then? That must be a med school myth! Ugh, still feeling panicked but I know I gotta bite the bullet. Thanks guys. Cortisol is bad, I know.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.