Exam Krackers + 1001 questions complete set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunshinegl11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to medical school and no longer need these books - hopefully they will help you as much as they have helped me!

Exam Krackers 7th Edition Complete Study Package:

Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Verbal Reasoning

All books are in good condition and without highlighting.

EK Audio Osmosis

I have it on my iPod/ iTunes. I can either send it via Dropbox/zip file or I can burn a CD and mail it with the books.

1001 question books

Biology
Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Physics

I also have 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning

There are no markings or highlighting in any of the books - they are basically in brand new condition (I wrote my answer choices on a separate sheet of paper)

I'd love to sell everything as a package deal for ~$200, but any offers are welcome.

Shipping is done via USPS Priority Mail ~$25-30 for both.

In addition, I have all the Kaplan materials (content books, practice exams, flash cards) that I will give away for free with the purchase of the EK material.

Please PM with questions or offers. Thanks, and good luck on the MCAT!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interested in all your books. I have an offer.
I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to send you a PM (private message) yet.
Once I figure this out... I will send you an offer. If you can help me with this...I would greatly appreciated it; or just email me at [email protected] and I can communicate with you there.
Thanks for your time and consideration. =)