Exam Krackers MCAT Complete study package plus 1001 and Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funklab

high plains drifter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale, Exam Krackers Complete Study Package:

Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Verbal Reasoning books, along with a "simulated exam".

The study package is missing the Organic Chemistry flash cards, but other than that there are no markings or highlights on any pages. The Physics, Verbal, and Chemistry books are in very good condition. The cover of the Bio book is a little beat up, as you can see in the picture, from kicking around in my backpack for so long and the Organic book has a little bit of water damage (I included a picture of the worst part) from where I knocked over a glass of water.
1204869452_hTQHp-L-1.jpg

Here is the water damage on the Organic book. A few dozen of the pages have minor wrinkling from the water, this is the worst of it.
1204869702_vVpen-L.jpg

Also for sale are the 1001 Questions series of books, Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Organic, and 101 Verbal Passages. These books are unmarked and in perfect condition. They haven't been written in, and you wouldn't even be able to tell that they were used at all (in fact I was running short on time after working through the study package, so I didn't really get to use them as much as I would have liked).
1204869266_nsP2P-L.jpg

I'd like to sell it all at once, so I am not going to sell off the books individually just yet.

$150 for everything and I will pay for the shipping. I'll take paypal, and if you want we can set up an ebay auction if it makes you feel more confident about the transaction.

Using just these books and studying on my own, I got a 35 on my MCAT last summer, hopefully it will work for you as well.

Thanks for looking.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested, I sent you a PM.