exam script error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatisthis?

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
there is a post here earlier about rescoring. some people were saying their scores were a lot lower than expected. during the exams, they encountered some error messages. my score is not out yet. i am freaking out because i had a few of those error msgs too. i just clicked 'yes', and moved on to the next question. anyone encountered the same problem during the exam but still managed to get an expected score? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

there is a post here earlier about rescoring. some people were saying their scores were a lot lower than expected. during the exams, they encountered some error messages. my score is not out yet. i am freaking out because i had a few of those error msgs too. i just clicked 'yes', and moved on to the next question. anyone encountered the same problem during the exam but still managed to get an expected score? :scared:

dont worry about it. i had about 5-6 and i clicked no everytime. my score came out as expected.

This is the first I've heard of that. What kind of exam error scripts are you talking about that occur? I want to know what I should prepare myself for...just in case :)

i forgot the exact wording. but it kinda popped up in the middle of no where. it occured a few times for me.
This is the first I've heard of that. What kind of exam error scripts are you talking about that occur? I want to know what I should prepare myself for...just in case :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
dont worry about it. i had about 5-6 and i clicked no everytime. my score came out as expected.

???

I clicked "yes" the one time I had it - it asked me if I wished to continue. It popped up when I was clicking the cross-out function on an answer choice way too quickly. My score seemed dead-on.

Maybe nothing bad happens either way whether you clicked "yes" or "no".

???

I clicked "yes" the one time I had it - it asked me if I wished to continue. It popped up when I was clicking the cross-out function on an answer choice way too quickly. My score seemed dead-on.

Maybe nothing bad happens either way whether you clicked "yes" or "no".

Yes, I kept clicking the strikethrough feature when it happened. The error that popped up was "do you want to continue running...scripts on this page". Something like that most likely referring to the strikethrough feature.