Exam Study Materials- CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSD2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are some things I found useful.
Although there is not a lot of "law" on the exam, I have heard several people now--ESPECIALLY OUT OF STATE--say they got killed on Section 3, which is the law part of dispensing drugs. Weissman is 315 pages but it's worth it to pass. I've attached my notes of the Weissman book (in case I haven't convinced you you should read it). Also some other things from the pharmacy.ca.gov website. Practice and know the CPJE handbook--there are freebies on the actual CPJE. Good luck!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• LAW - for merge1.doc
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • FDA2008.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 762
  • FDA2009.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 614
hey ucsd2009, I just got my results back today, I missed it by two points, your notes are great, although I now know what to expect, is there anything else you did right that I should try?

Here are some things I found useful.
Although there is not a lot of "law" on the exam, I have heard several people now--ESPECIALLY OUT OF STATE--say they got killed on Section 3, which is the law part of dispensing drugs. Weissman is 315 pages but it's worth it to pass. I've attached my notes of the Weissman book (in case I haven't convinced you you should read it). Also some other things from the pharmacy.ca.gov website. Practice and know the CPJE handbook--there are f
reebies on the actual CPJE. Good luck!!!!

Thank you so much for the great information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice of you to share with the masses!!

My notes follow the same theme (except i wrote mine in a spiral bound book)

Good luck for the ones that are taking their CPJE soon! I just took mine not too long ago...if anyone is needs study charts let me know. I can forward to you for a small fee. Thanks!!

no problem. Only other advice is to study counseling points incl take with/ without food, empty stomach, protect from light, do not crush, and if you have time what gets mixed in NS and what gets mixed in D5W. Other than that, don't study MOA- that's all NAPLEX. Know the CPJE bulletin you got in the mail- there are about 5 questions identical..should be gimmes. You will do this. Good luck.