Examinee data for April 2006 MCAT now posted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PBandJ

hot dog back in action!
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Examinee data is now posted on the AAMC website, just in case any of you April 2006 MCATers are interested!

April 2006 MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just confirmed suspicions of all the high 30s and low 40s on SDN...I've been chatting with genius within the confines of this very forum!

danjo said:
Just confirmed suspicions of all the high 30s and low 40s on SDN...I've been chatting with genius within the confines of this very forum!
i know, it's so true! so many smartie pants people here!

and i am so glad to see that i'm to the right of most of those curves...the VR distribution is weird though, almost like a double gaussian!

Does our examinee data look standard? Almost all of the percentiles for the scaled scores are lower this year; this is even evident in the total score table. For example, a 36 this year has percentile values more equivalent to a 35 last year. Any thoughts as to how this might affect admissions?

dawgs07 said:
Does our examinee data look standard? Almost all of the percentiles for the scaled scores are lower this year; this is even evident in the total score table. For example, a 36 this year has percentile values more equivalent to a 35 last year. Any thoughts as to how this might affect admissions?

I honestly don't know what ADCOMs look at...my guess is that they are only going to be concerned with your scaled score breakdown that they see on the AMCAS application. Now...this percentile issue does show that the average scores are higher this year, so it appears as though it may be more competitive.

Oh weird , 37 is only 97th percentile this year. Too many smart people this time aournd