Examkracker Orgo vs. Kaplan Orgo. Is EK sufficient?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nyphool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have both books Ek orgo and kaplan orgo. Kaplan(15 chapters) seems to have ALOT more info than EK orgo(4 lessons). I have read kaplan chapters 1-5 However, With time remaining until the test date, I am getting overwhelmed by the amount. I am thinking of switching to EK. So for those who used soley used EK orgo. Did you think it was sufficent? For those who used kaplan, do you think its too much? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I liked everything about EK. Make sure you know your CONCEPTS and that you can chase electrons like nobody's business. You will not recognize the reactions on test day (most likely).

I have both TPRs and EKs material. I think that TPR has way too much material, and that EK is a little on the lean side (EK is on the lean side for everything - I'm glad I learned all this stuff in my pre-reqs, or using EK might be tough). If you understand Ochem and just need a refresher, go with EK. If you need to learn or re-learn the material, use a textbook and Kaplan.