1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

examkracker physics

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by doubledigits, Jul 24, 2002.

1. doubledigits

doubledigits Member
    7+ Year Member

For those who have used the examkrackers set which is more helpful, the 1001 questions or the actual physics text or must they be used together to do any good? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I would say the actual physics book because that's what explains things so well. The 1001 questions is just to pinpoint and practice what you're weak on and is not in MCAT format.

4. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Use both. UNless you feel that Physics is a strong topic for you. The 1001 questions are just science questions, no mcat format. Meant to drill in the science concepts. Well, there are some "passage" based questions, but they are not meant to be mcat style.

5. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

I absolutely loved their 1001 series. It systematically takes through different topics and lets you figure out on your own the topics you do not understand or do not know. I was able to figure out how to solve projectile motion stuff in this book by myself.