ExamKrackers 1001 Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As of now I am watching Chads videos and then doing the corresponding 1001 questions for physics. Does Anyone know the difficulty and if its tougher/easier than the real deal?

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard from many people that EK 1001 series are crap because half the time, the answers are wrong (atleast that's the case for Organic). Just look at the Q&A forums, heh. I've also been told that some of their questions are a bit too bizarre and don't reflect the MCAT's style of questioning. Even for simple practice, people have suggested against it and instead recommend using TPRH.

I've heard from many people that EK 1001 series are crap because half the time, the answers are wrong (atleast that's the case for Organic). Just look at the Q&A forums, heh. I've also been told that some of their questions are a bit too bizarre and don't reflect the MCAT's style of questioning. Even for simple practice, people have suggested against it and instead recommend using TPRH.

Thank you. Anyone else have a word?