Examkrackers 1001, too many errors to be useful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeMitchell

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was initially excited to get a couple of 1001 questions books, but have found way way too many errors to trust any of the information I am not strongly familiar with. I called examkrackers and they pointed me towards their forum where official corrections are posted. There are none posted. Another quick call and they informed me to email them with my concerns and they would have someone review them. Honestly I don't have time nor am I getting paid to proofread their material.

Are there any other similar materials from another company like these? Not really interested in passage based questions but more straightforward questions to make sure I understand the basics.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I did quite a few Qs from EK 1001... There are some errors, but once I realized that their books contain some errors, it's okay. Just look to see if their answers make sense and if not, then just ignore and skip it. Although if you need a lot of work on the basic concepts, then maybe just going through the list of topics in the MCAT guide might be better?