Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Examkrackers 101 Verbal Passages

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by SolidGold, Jun 3, 2002.

1. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best! 10+ Year Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Thought I would pass on that Examkrackers will be releasing the 101 VR passages book on July 10th, just in time for the August MCAT. You can preorder now on their website and get 20% off too. Their website is <a href="http://www.examkrackers.com" target="_blank">www.examkrackers.com</a>

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. missbonnie

missbonnie floating 10+ Year Member

Mar 21, 2002
    Cool. I beta tested some of the passages that will be in it along with alot of ppl from the april mcat course in nyc.

It should be really good. The author did a full analysis of mcat question types. What you'll find, in general with verbal, is that not all the answers are IN the passage - a common pitfall for many and why many ppl do not finish cuz they are spending way too much time looking for answers in the passage.

-bonnie

4. lady bug

lady bug 7+ Year Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Is there some big deal about this book, since they have a preorder setup? Please fill me in....sounds like it would be helpful from miss bonie's insight....now I've heard many raves about the other book "verbal reasoning & math"...about how it helped several ppl bring up their scores...I'm looking for some good verbal material to buy...but not too much b/c my Kaplan course keeps me pretty busy.

5. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    Well a lot of people who use the 1001 series were asking for the 101 Verbal book. There were some delays and people started getting anxious about it. That's probably why they have the preorder set up. It should be good practice.