Examkrackers 10th, TBR 2017, Kaplan 2015 + More!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nathan17182

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I applied this cycle and have gotten some interviews, so I am looking to sell my books! I bought my books so I could study with mcatjelly's guide. I highly recommend that you checkout their guide regardless if you buy my books or not. I got a 510 with it and if you actually follow the guide all the way through, I'm sure you could do better!

I posted these a couple of months ago, but it didn't work out, so I am posting again!
All of the books except the Kaplan set and TPR book are new and have absolutely no writing or highlighting in them. The Kaplan set is lightly used and has some writing on the margins on a few of the pages and the TPR book is used off Amazon.

The Berkley Review 2017: SOLD

Examkrackers 10th Edition ($180):
Physics
Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry
Biology 2 Systems
CARS + Research and Math skills
Psychology and Sociology
Chemistry: General & Organic Chemistry

Kaplan 2015: ($60)
Biology
Biochemistry
General Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Physics and Math
CARS
Behavioral Sciences
2015 Lesson Book
High-Yield Problem Solving Guide
MCAT Quicksheets (Not picture, its in my car somewhere because I used it to review before I went in to take the test)

Kaplan MCAT 528 ($20)

AAMC Official MCAT Guide ($5)

AAMC Official MCAT Flashcards ($5):
Biology
Biochemistry
Chemistry
Physics
Psychology
Sociology

The Princeton Review: Psychology and Sociology ($10) (I bought this one used off amazon)

This doesn't include shipping, but depending on how fast you want them we could use the media shipping through USPS for cheap shipping.

upload_2017-10-4_17-51-56.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi Nathan. I am interested in purchasing the entire Berkeley Review set. Is the set still available?

Could you also take a picture of the front cover to verify that the books are 2017 edition?

How much would shipping cost for these books?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The Berkley Review has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Interested in TPR psych/soc. Are these 2015 editions or newer? Any writing/highlighting in these books?