Examkrackers 1G test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished the physical sciences portion and received a 7. Is this test supposed to be harder than the AAMC test or on the same level?

Members don't see this ad.

my score on the ek test was 7 points lower than my score on the real thing so don't worry about it...aamc tests are the best predictors

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and before i forget. Is there anyway to get the detailed explanations for each question? Thanks.

I took the PS section of the 1g test which came included with the study guide. I got an 8 but barely. Still it really makes me nervous because I felt that I was a bit clueless taking this exam even after going through the physics a couple of times at least. :scared:

PS on EK 1G I got an 8, but I was guessing A LOT! and some questions I had no clue what they were talking about. A very humbling experience to start off my MCAT prep.

I posted on this test before. I took the 1g as my diagnostic, and scored a 9V 8P 8B. I thought the test was hard, but then again, I didn't study a word for my diagnostic. I hope to see at least a 9-10 improvement on the real thing in august.

does anyone know where I can get better solutions to the 1G exam other then the examkrackers website their solutions are not detailed and I am a bit confused about some of the answers

you can try posting on their website for any particular problems you are having problems with.

I found myself guessing on a lot of questions in this diagnostic exam.

I thought the physical science on 1G felt very close to the real thing. It is harder than AAMC practice exams but when I took the MCAT the physical science was harder than AAMC practice exam and very much like ExamKrackers PS.

Members don't see this ad :)
blankguy said:
I found myself guessing on a lot of questions in this diagnostic exam.
Join the club. Except I didn't use it as a diag, I used it 3/4 of the way in! Scary. So don't get too overwhelmed if you do bad or guess quite a bit. I had the whole tutoring center guessing on a couple questions.

Cozmosis said:
Join the club. Except I didn't use it as a diag, I used it 3/4 of the way in! Scary. So don't get too overwhelmed if you do bad or guess quite a bit. I had the whole tutoring center guessing on a couple questions.

I am using it say 1/2 of the way in. It really is scary. I lost track of what those question were asking. :scared:

Is it possible for ppl who didn't enroll in Examkrackers prep course to get a copy of the exams?

blankguy said:
I took the PS section of the 1g test which came included with the study guide. I got an 8 but barely. Still it really makes me nervous because I felt that I was a bit clueless taking this exam even after going through the physics a couple of times at least. :scared:
How did you determine your score?

turnerm37 said:
How did you determine your score?

Do you need to know the scale? I think it is included in the solutions on their website.

winston smith
It is very expensive to buy stand alone and not really worth it in my opinion unless you have run out of AAMC exams or think you will.

stoleyerscrubz said:
Do you need to know the scale? I think it is included in the solutions on their website.

winston smith
It is very expensive to buy stand alone and not really worth it in my opinion unless you have run out of AAMC exams or think you will.
Yes please. I printed the explanations but did not see the scale. I would be most appreciative if someone could supply me with the scale.

I took 1g and scored 11 pts lower than actual MCAT. I took 1g after reading all their books too. That test is more difficult, and I think scaled tougher.