examkrackers audio osmosis text

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watchntv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can I get the examkrackers audio osmosis only in text format?
those guys jabbber so much, then I miss the important stuff and I have to replay it
I like how they put the stuff into useful situations so it makes more sense, so I'd like it in a text file or so I can read it
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My experience with it is that if you listen to it enough times, the jabber either makes the info stick a bit, or you will just learn to ignore it. I really like the set, although they are a bit annoying at times.

Taking notes is a good idea too if you have the time to spare. Audio Osmosis is a "side-dish" at best though. Go hit up lots of passage work for your "meat and potatoes" so to speak.

My experience with it is that if you listen to it enough times, the jabber either makes the info stick a bit, or you will just learn to ignore it. I really like the set, although they are a bit annoying at times.

Taking notes is a good idea too if you have the time to spare. Audio Osmosis is a "side-dish" at best though. Go hit up lots of passage work for your "meat and potatoes" so to speak.
you are correct
the info isnt really complex at all
the problem is being able to show the info, ie do the passages
Im doing the BR books as per Sn2Ed's long schedule..great books
it's all cake now, if only I had a brain and the will to sit down and do this **** instead of listening to my lil brain and my hypthalamus which want me to go and do whatever my ID tells me to do
damn brain

you are correct
the info isnt really complex at all
the problem is being able to show the info, ie do the passages
Im doing the BR books as per Sn2Ed's long schedule..great books
it's all cake now, if only I had a brain and the will to sit down and do this **** instead of listening to my lil brain and my hypthalamus which want me to go and do whatever my ID tells me to do
damn brain

Hahaha! Yeah, BR is the shiz and Sn2Ed's schedule is solid, no doubt.