examkrackers- audio study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lillyb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the examkrackers osmosis cds? I commute 2 hours round-trip for work and thought it would be smart to start listening on my drive....any thoughts? advice? thank you...

Members don't see this ad.

lillyb said:
Has anyone tried the examkrackers osmosis cds? I commute 2 hours round-trip for work and thought it would be smart to start listening on my drive....any thoughts? advice? thank you...

I heard its good, but at times can get a little corny.

nicholonious said:
I heard its good, but at times can get a little corny.
It's great! I loved it. i would walk to work and would get through two lectures a day. It is corny, but you really remember your ****e - especially for physical sciences...

lillyb said:

Loved it! It's corny, but that helps to make it memorable. The explanations are very clear.

Members don't see this ad :)
lillyb said:
thanks...I'll try it

Super corny, but thats why it sticks it your head. The physical sciences one was great....one word of advice, in heavy traffic, dont forget to also pay attention to the road.... :eek: I had a little trouble focusing on driving when I got really into the CD :)

they were hilarious; just make sure to go on the website to catch any errors FIRST

jkamed said:
one word of advice, in heavy traffic, dont forget to also pay attention to the road.... :eek: I had a little trouble focusing on driving when I got really into the CD :)

well what the HECK do you expect??! Were you masticating while driving???? ;)

I think it is helpful but some of that stuff you really need to see on paper. I am going to go through it once in the car and another while going through the book at the same time (taking notes).

jclarke said:
they were hilarious; just make sure to go on the website to catch any errors FIRST

what do you mean by check for errors on the website?

lillyb said:
what do you mean by check for errors on the website?

As with most texts/reviews, there are a few mistakes. The EK people are nice enough to keep a running list on their website.