Examkrackers bio review problems/errors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kobeforpresidnt

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Am I the only person who has noticed a lot of errors with EK's 7th ed bio text and 1001 questions in biology? The bio text is just spelling errors, but in the 1001 questions they have answers that I am pretty sure are wrong. Has anyone using EK noticed this? I generally find their study material helpful, but this type of stuff is disconcerting.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Am I the only person who has noticed a lot of errors with EK's 7th ed bio text and 1001 questions in biology? The bio text is just spelling errors, but in the 1001 questions they have answers that I am pretty sure are wrong. Has anyone using EK noticed this? I generally find their study material helpful, but this type of stuff is disconcerting.

I have the sixth edition of the biology book and it is full of typos too. I like their biology book, but I have to admit that all of the little typos here and there make it hard to concentrate at times. I thought it was just me being anal retentive, so I'm really glad someone else noticed the typos too. :)

I stopped doing their questions after about 100 or so, because they don't explain things well (or at all many times). There are questions where I think the answer is wrong, but because the explanations are so minimal, I'm not sure if it's a typo and they are wrong or if I'm missing something. I decided that I'm not going to use EK passages or questions for anything except verbal. I just don't like that uncertain feeling I got after doing some of their questions that they might be wrong.

Despite the typos and not very useful questions, I do like their biology review.