Examkrackers bio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holacola

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on this book? Does it present a sufficient enough content review for the MCAT? Is there a big difference between the 2007 and 2013 versions? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It's probably sufficient to cover content that you NEED to know, but generally, it helps to know a little more than what EK teaches, since your passage analysis isn't going to be 100% perfect all the time and it will help to have more background information.

I highly recommend TPR Biology for content review. You should supplement this with the TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook for biology passages.

Reactions: 2 users
I dont think it goes far enough. It was the only thing I used as a quick refresher since I was very strong with bio already as a pharmacy student. On my actual mcat there were several things I only knew due to my background that the book never mentioned.

Members don't see this ad :)
Examkrackers is great review for subjects you are strong in. If bio's a weak area, you might do well to consider a different book.

Thank you all for the advice!
Anyone know if there's a big difference between the 2007 and 2013 versions? Wondering if it's worth it to buy the new version.

Thank you all for the advice!
Anyone know if there's a big difference between the 2007 and 2013 versions? Wondering if it's worth it to buy the new version.

2013 most likely has less errors.

Sent from The World Tree using SDN Mobile

Not good if you need to be taught everything. Perfectly appropriate if you know the basics and/or just need review.

I used EK exclusively and thought it was excellent and concise. However it's not for everyone.

Reactions: 1 user