ExamKrackers biology $110+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crewboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a little info, if you have an EK 1001 biology book that you dont need anymore , those suckers are going on ebay for more than $100, since the publisher is sold out . If you wanna pick up some cash you should try and sell it

Members don't see this ad.

EK said they would come out with more bio books in the frist couple of days in August, which is now..

So if anyone is thinking about dropping $100 for it, i would call EK and get an update first.

Wow, there is one for $177 dollars as I type this (7 bids, 2 days left). I had tried to order one right when they ran out, so I didn't get one. I decided that I'd probably be ok without it, but I wish I had gotten one now so that I could sell it and cover the cost of the exam itself :(

Members don't see this ad :)
it is sold everywhere. I just sold mine for $89 after all the fee on amazon. That book sucked anyways. I was not happy at all with the quality of some of the questions and passages. I think it is the worst of all the EK 1001 question series book. I am very happy with their Physics, Orgo, and Gen Chem ones.

Creightonite said:
it is sold everywhere. I just sold mine for $89 after all the fee on amazon. That book sucked anyways. I was not happy at all with the quality of some of the questions and passages. I think it is the worst of all the EK 1001 question series book. I am very happy with their Physics, Orgo, and Gen Chem ones.

How'd you feel about the EK MCAT Physics review book?

I have done the physics, gen chem, and am working on orgo right now. Physics is my weak point and I have found the book very helpful. I missed a lot of questions but the explanations are good so I learned a lot from doing them , which from the way I see it is all that really matters. I also found it helpful because by doing a lot of questions you get to see how a certain topic can be tested many different ways. And the repetitive nature of the book helped solidify some key points.

I bought the EK set, both the study package and the question books, but they're still untouched since I decided to wait for next year, and I'm still trying to keep up with my TPR course. This is interesting though, 'cuz maybe I can make some $ now and buy a new one next year... :p