examkrackers classroom course vs princeton review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avu23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone actually TAKEN this course? im trying to decide if i should take this course or take the princeton review course..princeton has been around for a while..coudlnt find any related threads, but if this has been discussed before can someone direct me.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I vote neither: buy the ExamKrackers books and study at home. You'll save mucho $$$, and if you truly can't figure stuff out, the ExamKrackers homepage has a free, professionally staffed forum where you can ask your questions. It's great; you should really check it out before signing up for any class.

If you really feel that you must take a class, I still vote ExamKrackers. This is because TPR pays all its teachers a flat rate, whereas ExamKrackers pays its teachers in accordance with the student satisfaction surveys. Thus, the ExamKrackers teachers have a lot more motivation to come to class prepared, give students extra help, etc.
{EDIT: I'm told by alwaysangel that the second sentence of this paragraph is incorrect}

But really. If you're old enough to go to med school, you're old enough to study for a test all by yourself. Especially since you'll have to do exactly that all the time in med school...

Frogs

If you really feel that you must take a class, I still vote ExamKrackers. This is because TPR pays all its teachers a flat rate, whereas ExamKrackers pays its teachers in accordance with the student satisfaction surveys. Thus, the ExamKrackers teachers have a lot more motivation to come to class prepared, give students extra help, etc.

This is just plain wrong - TPR does the exact same thing - you get raises based on student satisfaction surveys. Trust me - I work for them.

But I don't know anything about examkrackers so I can't comment on which is better. I liked TPR - it worked well for me, made me study, and then hired me after the fact (and I've earned way more than the class cost me in only a few months). But I can't say its necessarily better than examkrackers.