Examkrackers for MCAT Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sophie

Lead Foot
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did some searching on SDN and it seems that the Examkrackers books are the most highly thought of for prepping for the MCAT. Which books in specific does this apply to, since there are many options:

Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon

Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package

Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning

ExamKrackers: Complete MCAT Study Package (5 vol. set)

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry plus the 1001 Qs in Physics and Chemistry books (there isn't one for Bio?)

or....? I'm really confused. :confused: Please help.

And if you have some of these materials and would like to sell them please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends what you are looking for.

*Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon
CD set that reviews all topics, adds some tips not in the books. Very good for early and late review, listening in the car, on the bus, while walking the dog, at the gym, etc.

*Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package
5-book set, one for each subject. This is the thing to buy if you don't buy anything else.

*Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
Worthwhile for extra VR practice.

*Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry plus the 1001 Qs in Physics and Chemistry books
More review questions, if you need extra practice. Don't buy unless you are sure you will have time to work through everything.

*(there isn't one for Bio?)
no

Members don't see this ad :)
is it a good idea to take the kaplan course and use these books or do u think this will be repetitive?

Originally posted by MeowMix

CD set that reviews all topics, adds some tips not in the books. Very good for early and late review..... at the gym, etc.
no

:laugh: :laugh:

That will give you a good pump in the gym. You're in the middle of a set, and you get an extra burst of energy :mad: when they talk about your most hated topic....organic reactions...

EDIT: I ordered the complete 1001 EK set from Amazon and the 101 english book back in late september. Well, the set was on backorder and just got shipped on friday.