Examkrackers Home Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bgreet

Dopefish Lives!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a service for others, I have provided the home schedule that you can obtain via jordan of examkrackers for easy access. I uploaded it to this website Examkrackers Home Study Guide . It is a 10 week long schedule, and is pretty efficient. Good luck to everyone out there, and for those who currently do not possess the examkrackers books I would highly recommend them for mcat preperation, they excellent.

(Perhaps a sticky would be in order, as this topic seems to be inquired about quite frequently)

**Edit**

For those users that can not open .doc files (word document files) I have included an additional link that should simply open in your web browser (its an html file). Click here to be taken to the url. To save this file to your computer right click the url just listed and click save target as.

Members don't see this ad.

:clap: :love: :clap:

You made my day!!!! Thanks for the link, I need some schedule and this one is a lot better than the kaplan!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
wow!! this is great. I haven't started studying for the mcat yet b/c I won't be taking it until 2005, but I will be following this schedule when I do start. This is what I call structured. so many people are looking for a way to get started and this is a great path.
thanks. :clap: :clap:

There is no "set" date for when you must begin, but it is intended to be a 10 week schedule. This schedule is intended as an outline, however much you follow through will determine the score you receive.

I really apprecaite the EK schedule. It is just in time. If you follow it exactly, I believe week 1 begins on Sunday, Feb. 8th.

I am going to follow it, but I don't have the 1001 books, do you guys have them and are they worth getting? It says 'optional,' but obviously I want to error on the side of over preparation rather than under.

Taken directly from the examkrackers series books, "If you find yourself struggling with the science or just needing more practice materials, use the Examkrackers 1001 Questions series. These books are designed specifically to teach the science. If you are already scoring 10's or better, these books are not for you." Hope that helps, and I am glad it will be of use to you. :)

Help, please! I use a Mac and after I downloaded the link, my computer could not convert the file to an Appleworks document. Where on the EK site can I find this schedule? I really would like to use the EK 10 week plan. Thank you very much in advance.

Manifesting: the schedule is not directly available from the website hence I am hosting it. The file is a word document, if you could tell me what file format you can open with a mac (which should be able to open word documents) I would be more than happy to convert it for you and host that file as well.

bgreet: Thank you for responding. I'm certainly not the only Mac user out here. The wp program on my computer is Appleworks, but Maclink Plus can translate most documents from Microsoft Word or Word Perfect, those in pdf form and others on a long list. Hope that answers your question and thanks for the help.

Manifesting: Check my original post at the top, I have included an additional link that should work for you.

bgreet, the 1001 books aren't that great-don't get all, only if there's a particular science you magnificently suck in, but I was told their verbal book is the best out there... and after buying it i agree; and examkrackers verbal strategy is also w/o argument the best.. there's no stupid kaplan strategies that only get your score closer towards mean, compare there strategies and you can easily tell what i mean

ssingh0: I can't comment personally about the 1001 series bookset, as I do not own any of these. However your comment about the verbal, in my opinion, is right on. Their strategy for tackling the verbal section is unparalleled, yet for the most part the entire series is this way. When combined with audio osmosis, Examkrackers truly is a wonderful self study set.

Hey guys!

Those of you that are studying at home with the EK schedule - do any of you know how to get the MiniMCATs they talk about taking every Saturday?

Is there anything that can be used in place of these?

Thanks for your help! :)

Minimal5: I don't believe they have been released yet. Not sure what you can replace them with as I don't really know what they consist of.

I'm really interested in those mini-MCATs too. Has anyone checked the EK boards for comments or info?

I took AAMC 6R today as prescribed!