ExamKrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marscole

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use EK MCAT Audio Osmosis before? If you did, how you rate this product? Does it helpful while you review your Bio, Chem, & Orgo?

Your opinions are highly valuable!!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I had friends who used it for the MCAT and thought it was helpful as it goes along with the MCAT examkracker's books. If its helpful for the MCAT sciences, then I would think it would be helpful for the DAT science sections as well.

A similar product for the DAT is AudioLearn DAT. I read several posts on SDN recommending it, but I personally did not use this. However, since it is DAT specific it might be more helpful than Audioosmosis. Anyway, it might be worth considering if you are looking for DAT study help on CD.

* AudioLearn DAT

Use the Audio Osmosis, one of the best tools availible. Jordan and Jon make dirty jokes that get you to remember things, and you can listen to it during your otherwise "wasted" time: In the car, while drifting off to sleep, etc...

I had friends who used it for the MCAT and thought it was helpful as it goes along with the MCAT examkracker's books. If its helpful for the MCAT sciences, then I would think it would be helpful for the DAT science sections as well.

A similar product for the DAT is AudioLearn DAT. I read several posts on SDN recommending it, but I personally did not use this. However, since it is DAT specific it might be more helpful than Audioosmosis. Anyway, it might be worth considering if you are looking for DAT study help on CD.

* AudioLearn DAT

The reviews on amazon don't sound to good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the Audio Osmosis, one of the best tools availible. Jordan and Jon make dirty jokes that get you to remember things, and you can listen to it during your otherwise "wasted" time: In the car, while drifting off to sleep, etc...

Yeah. While not a dirty joke, one of my favorite dialogues that comes to mind is the mad cow pun.

I use Audiolearn, and the information is good but relatively basic. The speaker's tone of voice is as dry as a bone, however.

I just started using Audio Osmosis and they are more lively. I like these better.

Either way, these are a great way to spend time while driving as stated earlier.

i've just started listening to audio osmosis and i like it a lot. it helps me remember things better partly because of their corny jokes...

I have the DAT Audiolearn. The guy's voice is dry and pronunciation of words is sometimes off. The information is really basic. I think it might be good when you first start to study so you get the basic info down but it really doesn't go into detail. It's nice that you can just listen during traffic instead of getting down to Sexyback all the time.

Use audio osmosis. When i was to tired to study, i just put on my head phones and listened. its awesome and the jokes make things easier to memorize. great product!

I found it useful (DAT osmosis). It took me about an hour to get to school, and I listened to it while driving.