For Sale Examkrackers MCAT Books - Full Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mujaman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Asking $250. These books are currently in AUSTRALIA - so if there's somebody down under that wants them that would be best. Happy to ship to the US as well upon negotiating shipping costs.

Purchased March 2013 for $389.65 (not counting shipping) - I have the original receipt still.

Includes every MCAT book on offer from Examkrackers. I took the MCAT twice, once before having this material and once after. My score increased significantly (+7) after using this material - and I'd be happy to show proof of this if you ask!

Some of the books are in NEW condition and some of them are in USED condition. The NEW books are completely untouched - I did not use them at all. The USED books have some of my writing in the pages (e.g. underlining, notes, etc.), but are still in good condition overall. I will specify below which is which.

Here's what you get (11 books in total):

1. Complete MCAT Study Package - Five Books + Practice Exam
- MCAT Biology (USED)
- MCAT Physics (USED)
- MCAT Chemistry (USED)
- MCAT Organic Chemistry (USED)
- MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques (USED)
- Full length practice exam (NEW)

2. 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology (NEW)

3. 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics (NEW)

4. 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry (NEW)

5. 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry (NEW)***

6. 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (NEW)***

7. 16 Mini-MCATs (NEW)

*** A friend of mine actually has these two books on loan at the moment (which is why the are not in the attached picture). I just realized this today when placing this ad. I will try to get these back ASAP. Alternatively, you could purchase the set without them and we can negotiate a price adjustment.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_1686.JPG
    IMG_1686.JPG
    721.8 KB · Views: 29
I'm interested in buying the whole package. Can you please tell me which are new and used?