Examkrackers MCATs #1g, #2f, #3g...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fusion

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you used these? How do they compare to AAMC 3R-7R and/or your actual MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad.

I used EK 1e, which probably isn't that different from the others. I scored 8 points below 3R, 5 points below 5R.

I took only the 1g. I got a 33 in that one (10v 11P 12B)
My other score were:

3R: 11V 12P 13B
4R: 12V 12P 10B
5R: 11V 12P 13B
Kaplan: 11V 15P 13B (From their comprehensive review book)

My experience with EK, which I'm using for my prep, is that their stuff are trickier than those from the AAMC.

I'm taking 6R in about an hour.

Good luck everyone. Only 3 more weeks left...dig deep! (I know my saturdays will feel awfully lazy and empty after Aug. 14th ;) )

Members don't see this ad :)
sweatybrain said:
Only 3 more weeks left...

i just got a severe panic attack!! :scared: and i had already promised to spend the day with my gf because i've been neglecting her so much. sometimes i feel i need a break before i go insane (i'm tasking 2 semesters of orgo this summer too) but i'm so torn between studying and spending time with her. :cool:

and i took 1 EK exam, got a lousy score and then someone told me they' re much harder (and different) than the real thing so now i've been doing much better on the AAMC practices

I think The EK exams are harder than AAMC in that the material is more conceptual, than AAMC, which is good b/c it makes you understand the s**t more.

so is that a reason to keep using them? It really discouraged me so i stopped after the first test.

I would use as many as you can, even if you dont time yourself on them and just do the problems, b/c you see how the material might be presented. But if you like AAMC better, for instance, do those.