**EXAMKRACKERS*** NEED UR OPINION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmd1272

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,what do you think of this Study Guides ?

thanks again,

dmd1272 :D

Members don't see this ad.

no personal experience yet, but i've heard all good things about examkrackers. many of my previous MCATer friends recommend it. :D

I used there books.I think they are great. very clear and concise about what you need to know for mcat. There verbal book is also very good. It had helped almost all the people who used it in improving there verbal scores but me.

Hi-

I really like them! I am taking their course now. They are great and the teachers are really accessible. I have Jon Orsay himself at my classes (at the Columbia site). He is a great teacher and is willing to meet outside of classes for extra help. Just call him, he'll probably pick up the phone.

I've been out of school for 3 years (some courses were 5 years ago!) and I haven't had a problem "re-leaning" the material because the books are so great.

Members don't see this ad :)
THANKS, YEAH I ACTUALLY GOT HIS BOOKS AND HIS AUDIO FOR THE DAT BUT WAS NOT TOO SURE AND I WANTED SOME FEEDBACK AS TO HOW PRE-MEDS FELT....

:D

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Optimistic:
•I used there books.I think they are great. very clear and concise about what you need to know for mcat. There verbal book is also very good. It had helped almost all the people who used it in improving there verbal scores but me.•••••Teehee...it's "their"...!