1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

**EXAMKRACKERS*** NEED UR OPINION

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dmd1272, Apr 3, 2002.

1. dmd1272

dmd1272 Member
    7+ Year Member

Guys,what do you think of this Study Guides ?

thanks again,

dmd1272 :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. medical mind

medical mind Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

no personal experience yet, but i've heard all good things about examkrackers. many of my previous MCATer friends recommend it. :D

4. Optimistic

Optimistic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I used there books.I think they are great. very clear and concise about what you need to know for mcat. There verbal book is also very good. It had helped almost all the people who used it in improving there verbal scores but me.

5. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi-

I really like them! I am taking their course now. They are great and the teachers are really accessible. I have Jon Orsay himself at my classes (at the Columbia site). He is a great teacher and is willing to meet outside of classes for extra help. Just call him, he'll probably pick up the phone.

I've been out of school for 3 years (some courses were 5 years ago!) and I haven't had a problem "re-leaning" the material because the books are so great.

6. dmd1272

dmd1272 Member
    7+ Year Member

THANKS, YEAH I ACTUALLY GOT HIS BOOKS AND HIS AUDIO FOR THE DAT BUT WAS NOT TOO SURE AND I WANTED SOME FEEDBACK AS TO HOW PRE-MEDS FELT....

:D

7. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Optimistic:
    <strong>I used there books.I think they are great. very clear and concise about what you need to know for mcat. There verbal book is also very good. It had helped almost all the people who used it in improving there verbal scores but me.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Teehee...it's "their"...!