1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ExamKrackers study books

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by TN Aaron, Mar 16, 2004.

1. TN Aaron

TN Aaron Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know anything about these books? They seem to get very high ratings on amazon.com and I was wondering if anybody else used them.

Otherwise I am looking for good books for independent study. I took the Kaplan class last year and was not satisfied with my score (Neither were most of the schools I applied to).

2. Apparition

Apparition 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

EK are great review books, concise and not as boring to read. If you do a search, you'll find a lot of info.

3. DSM

DSM
    7+ Year Member

I am on a study break from them right now...They are great so far!:thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. EvoDevo

EvoDevo Forging a Different Path
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    They're wonderful, concise, and cut out the crap. Recommended.

5. vegangirl

vegangirl DOctor begins with DO
    7+ Year Member

I like them, but I suggest using something else with them (eg TPR, Kaplan or Berkeley) That way you have all your bases covered:)

6. bgreet

bgreet Dopefish Lives!
    7+ Year Member

Examkrackers alone is good enough, trust me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. xadmin

xadmin Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Examkrackers is better than any other books out there. I used Kaplan and this and so I can compare. I also compared my friend's TPR book and EK's books are better.

8. TN Aaron

TN Aaron Member
    7+ Year Member

I used Kaplan last year for the MCAT so I still have their books. If necessary I can cross reference the two. Looks like I'll be buying the EK books.