Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

examkrackers wanted

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ucdbiochem, Aug 18, 2002.

1. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member

anyone has examkrackers stuff for sale? i need verbal book the most. PM me if you wanna sell them. thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. afilerman

afilerman Junior Member

I've got it all, but I'd rather sell the whole set as opposed to just the verbal. Let me know if you're interested.

4. dr_keki

dr_keki Member

If anyone has Audio Osmosis, you should consider selling them. People are willing to pay big bucks for them on ebay. Please PM me if anyone's selling. Thanks

5. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child

Are you kidding me? The verbal book is like fifteen friggin dollars. Go to bn!

6. dhalaharvi

dhalaharvi New Member

I was wondering if I could buy examcrackers from some one.

7. basha

basha Senior Member

For anyone in the long island area (or close), I am gonna sell my EK stuff for $150. I got all the 1001 books plus the 101 verbal book, EK 1 full length, EK 2 length. :D :D :D I also have all the AAMC practice items with exclusive kaplan explanations (very rare, with a very nice & shiny blue kaplan marker to go along with).