Examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

selldrugs22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Anyone take the new mcat who primarily studied with Examkrackers? How did you do? Kind of nervous for the biochem and psych sections.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't take the test last week but I have heard (and observed) that EK is very weak on biochem... Most companies have a dedicated book for it but EK does not.

I didn't take the test last week but I have heard (and observed) that EK is very weak on biochem... Most companies have a dedicated book for it but EK does not.
EK has a book titled "biomolecules" that hits pretty much every major point of biochem

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The EK study materials are phenomenal. I solely used their materials for Biology/Biochem and landed in the 99th percentile for that section. Highly suggest their material.

Glad to hear people are liking EK for the new MCAT exam, as I just received my books last week. I'm actually really excited to start studying, and I'm aware that this will likely change within a couple weeks lol. But, it's a step closer to application so I'm kind of excited!

I have to say, I've liken the 30 minute exams the most out of every material so far (I have a ton). They were all fair questions and really tested my reading comprehension.

Reactions: 1 user