Pudgyp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Status
Hey everyone, I purchased all the EK books (bio, phys, orgo, chem, verbal)...I have been reading them thoroughly/taking notes, etc. I'm just worried that in the end its going to prove to be useless. I'm not doing as well as I want to on the short "topical" quizzes at the end of each lecture/chapter. Is there something else I need to be doing or should look out for when using these books?

Also, does anyone know of a website that sells the 101 verbal passages and 1001 orgo/physics question books for a lesser price than the actual EK website? I already tried doubldiscount.com and the BN.com website....nothing turned up.

Sincerely,
Getting nervous.....very nervous :confused:

C

Chronotropic

don't worry about the topical tests they're ment to be hard.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2001
NJ
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dude you have to try the doublediscount.com website, they have all of the 1001 series books, you must not be looking good enough.

About the Ads

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Status
AntGod22,

You can also find the examkrackers books on booksamillion.com.

Does anyone know if the In-Class Exams are more difficult than the actual MCAT?

UCLA Paratrooper

Sm00th13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2001
Crooklyn, "N"ever "Y"awn "C"ity
Visit site
Status
[Also, does anyone know of a website that sells the 101 verbal passages and 1001 orgo/physics question books for a lesser price than the actual EK website? I already tried doubldiscount.com and the BN.com website....nothing turned up.

Sincerely,
Getting nervous.....very nervous :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

You could have gotten the 101 verbal passages book for $31.95 IF you had pre-ordered it before July 10. Or if you knew someone taking EK course, it was $30.00. I got mine before July 10 and I'm pretty impress with it. The 101 verbal passages book wouldn't be out till after August, so those taking the August exam wouldn't have a chance to get it. You could try amazon.com and look for used copies of 1001 orgo/physics question books on their website.

wgu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2002
Status
Yep I found EZ verbal 101 passages on my front porch today.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status
Attending Physician
Got mine today too and it looks really good, I can't wait to do them....wait what the heck am I saying!

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2002
in hell
Status
Resident [Any Field]
how is it shipped from ek? I purchased it over the weekend and had it shipped out on monday.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status
Attending Physician
Mine shipped UPS Ground...you should get yours probably by the end of the week.

About the Ads