examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pudgyp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I purchased all the EK books (bio, phys, orgo, chem, verbal)...I have been reading them thoroughly/taking notes, etc. I'm just worried that in the end its going to prove to be useless. I'm not doing as well as I want to on the short "topical" quizzes at the end of each lecture/chapter. Is there something else I need to be doing or should look out for when using these books?

Also, does anyone know of a website that sells the 101 verbal passages and 1001 orgo/physics question books for a lesser price than the actual EK website? I already tried doubldiscount.com and the BN.com website....nothing turned up.

Sincerely,
Getting nervous.....very nervous :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

dude you have to try the doublediscount.com website, they have all of the 1001 series books, you must not be looking good enough.

AntGod22,

You can also find the examkrackers books on booksamillion.com.

Does anyone know if the In-Class Exams are more difficult than the actual MCAT?

UCLA Paratrooper

Members don't see this ad :)
[Also, does anyone know of a website that sells the 101 verbal passages and 1001 orgo/physics question books for a lesser price than the actual EK website? I already tried doubldiscount.com and the BN.com website....nothing turned up.

Sincerely,
Getting nervous.....very nervous :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

You could have gotten the 101 verbal passages book for $31.95 IF you had pre-ordered it before July 10. Or if you knew someone taking EK course, it was $30.00. I got mine before July 10 and I'm pretty impress with it. The 101 verbal passages book wouldn't be out till after August, so those taking the August exam wouldn't have a chance to get it. You could try amazon.com and look for used copies of 1001 orgo/physics question books on their website.

Yep I found EZ verbal 101 passages on my front porch today.

Got mine today too and it looks really good, I can't wait to do them....wait what the heck am I saying!

how is it shipped from ek? I purchased it over the weekend and had it shipped out on monday.

Mine shipped UPS Ground...you should get yours probably by the end of the week.