Examples of activity statements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Signifier

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the writing part of the AMCAS that people fret about most is the personal statement, with reason. But I am also worrying a bit about the format, length and style of the activity statements- the descriptions of 15 experiences and honors that exemplify your commitment to and preparation for medical school.

I am looking for examples of activity statements that you have written for a previous application cycle or will be submitting in the upcoming cycle. I know there are probably discussions of activity statements elsewhere on these forums, but I am specifically asking for examples. If you could PM me an example or two, or post one here if you're not worried about anonymity, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate or misplaced post in some way. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I know the writing part of the AMCAS that people fret about most is the personal statement, with reason. But I am also worrying a bit about the format, length and style of the activity statements- the descriptions of 15 experiences and honors that exemplify your commitment to and preparation for medical school.

I am looking for examples of activity statements that you have written for a previous application cycle or will be submitting in the upcoming cycle. I know there are probably discussions of activity statements elsewhere on these forums, but I am specifically asking for examples. If you could PM me an example or two, or post one here if you're not worried about anonymity, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate or misplaced post in some way. Thank you.

tumblr_lisuoiSvGm1qanb21o1_500.png

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fd1a2cf87d4138e7