ExamRackers Complete MCAT study package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freesolo

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is that the same thing as the mcat chemistry, mcat biology, physics 1001, mcat org, and mcat verbal all in the same book?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

noticed no one replied.
This package includes: the EK review books for Bio, Orgo, Chem, and Physics. It also includes a review book for fundamental math skills and verbal. In addition they throw in a sample mcat (note: this is a mock mcat that EK made, it is NOT an aamc mcat).

Please also note that this package does not include any of the 1001 books. I used this package for review on the mcat. I also purchased the 1001 Orgo and Physics books.

I purchased the 3rd edition last year; since then they have released a slightly revamped 4th edition which is formatted slightly differently and includes alot more color.

Cheers,

Silenthunder

Sorry,

forgot to mention this above: each of the sections (bio, orgo, chem, physics) comes in a SEPERATE book; they are not all in the same book. I found this useful, because I rarely looked at more than one book at once, and it makes it a bit more portable than carrying around something the size of a large dictionary.

Cheers,

Silenthunder