Excel Sheet to Calculate GPA for Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djtiesto14

The One & Only, DJ Tiesto!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there an excel sheet that will calculate my GPA for dental school when I input my grades?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Is there an excel sheet that will calculate my GPA for dental school when I input my grades?

Thank you

Aadsas will do all the calculations for you when you submit and they get your transcript.

You do not really need a special sheet.

Just put your grades in one column (on a 4.0 scale) and in the other column put the credits the class is worth.

Multiply the two columns to form column 3. Find the sum of column 3.

Then do the math:

(sum of column 3)/(sum of column 2)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Here is an excel spreadsheet that is good to calculate your GPAs. Hope it works for you.

Attachments

• AADSAS_GPACalculator - Clear.xlsx
    89.6 KB · Views: 758
Not exactly emory. You have just take into account AADSAS's adjusted scale. A+ is a 4.33, A- and 3.67, b+ 3.33. This is slightly different than the conventional scaling.

Anyone have a quick excel sheet for quarter system schools?

Here is the original post for the GPA Calc abate21 posted. Some pre-dents at UC Berkeley made it. Not sure why BYU has their logo on it instead :p

The top right corner of the excel doc is a quarter to semester hour conversion. Just input the number of quarter hours into the yellow box and enter the calculated semester hours (from the blue box) into the credit field.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=903183

Here is the original post for the GPA Calc abate21 posted. Some pre-dents at UC Berkeley made it. Not sure why BYU has their logo on it instead :p

The top right corner of the excel doc is a quarter to semester hour conversion. Just input the number of quarter hours into the yellow box and enter the calculated semester hours (from the blue box) into the credit field.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=903183

Thanks.

On a different note, are CC classes included weighed the same as other semester system classes?

Last edited: