Excellent Tutor for MCAT Verbal Reasoning (Boston)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VR tutor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time pulling up your Verbal Reasoning score? You made it through the truly difficult stuff (organic chemistry and physics) and there is NO reason for your verbal score to hold you back. I have strategies for approaching this section to get you the score you need.

I have tutored dozens of students in verbal reasoning and writing skills, and I truly believe the VR section of the MCAT is something most test-takers can master. I have a 3.9 GPA with an English concentration from a top school, and I recently scored a 13 on the Verbal Reasoning section of the MCAT. Verbal Reasoning can be one of the easiest and most intuitive sections on the MCAT, if you learn how to approach it correctly. I will help!

Qualifications
-Scored 13 (99th percentile) on Verbal Reasoning section of MCAT (2009)
-Graduate of top college with English concentration; 3.9 GPA
-Scored in 95th percentile in Verbal section of GRE
-Perfect Score in Writing section of GRE
-760 on Writing SAT II

I take a highly customized approach to tutoring; I like to have a diagnostic session where I learn about your current approach to the section, and then I like to suggest and practice strategies to improve what works and revise what doesn't. My rate is $40/hour. I am in Cambridge and happy to meet at Harvard, Tufts, BU, Simmons, UMass, and other colleges in the area. Please email me at [email protected] and we'll get started right away!

Members don't see this ad.