Excited and Nervous About Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JP2740

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 5 interviews so far. I'm excited to travel around and get to see different places, but I'm kind of ****ting myself too about it. Anyone else petrified of ****ing up the interview or something?

Members don't see this ad.

What specialty? Didn't know that many invites were being sent out before the MSPEs.

Members don't see this ad :)
OP is applying IM and had junior AOA and a 260+ board score. Makes a lot of sense that he got interviews before his MSPE. You need to get your **** together, man. you seem to constantly **** bricks and then everything ends up fine. just relax and be yourself; you'll end up okay.

I have 5 interviews so far. I'm excited to travel around and get to see different places, but I'm kind of ****ting myself too about it. Anyone else petrified of ******* up the interview or something?
Relax. Residency interviews are much more collegial (in general) than medical school ones.

You would brag about your interviews less than a week into NRMP being open.

If I knew you in person I would hate you, but this is the internet so it's all good.

Reactions: 1 users
Not nervous at all man, we've worked really hard for this. It is our time to shine. I can't wait to see how other programs are run. I have only seen how my home programs and 2 away programs are run so I am excited to see what is out there.

Plus, 2 of the interviews I have so far are in cities I have never been to. I am pumped to see places I have never been. This is really a once in a lifetime thing if you think about it. We won't have free time to see different cities like this in, literally, YEARS.

Reactions: 1 user
OP is applying IM and had junior AOA and a 260+ board score. Makes a lot of sense that he got interviews before his MSPE. You need to get your **** together, man. you seem to constantly **** bricks and then everything ends up fine. just relax and be yourself; you'll end up okay.

Usually a fan man, but good lord. This.