1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Experimental passages

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by lookleft, Apr 18, 2004.

1. lookleft

lookleft Member
    10+ Year Member

So its seems like people who had the same first letter of thier form had pretty much the same test. For example I had AM and a friend of mine had AG. Well we talked about our exams and we had pretty much all the same passages except a couple that were different. I am assuming that these different ones are the experimental passages. He had pretty much all the same verbal passags as I did besides one, all the same bio ones except 2 and same with PS.

What do you think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ornis4

ornis4 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I had AM as well...I haven't really compared content with people with others forms...but all I can say is I hope that one of the many sections I screwed up turns out to be experimental and that by some miracle I do not have to take this test again...it was the worst, no other way to put it. The worst.