Explanations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boyz of 4d

Proud Member of 4d
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, you probably dont know me because its been a while since I've taken that wretched exam you guys are about to take (good luck btw). I'm positng for my sister, who has just taken 9r. She is in the princeton review class, and they gave her only the exam and answers, no conversion or explanation. I know there is a copyright issue, but she is in the princeton class, and I was wondering if someone could send me the score sheet and/or explanations. SHE ALREADY HAS THE EXAM, so I just need the explanations and conversion. Thanks for your help in advance, and if you can send me it, please drop me a PM, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks and good luck guys

Members don't see this ad.

boyz of 4d said:
Hey guys, you probably dont know me because its been a while since I've taken that wretched exam you guys are about to take (good luck btw). I'm positng for my sister, who has just taken 9r. She is in the princeton review class, and they gave her only the exam and answers, no conversion or explanation. I know there is a copyright issue, but she is in the princeton class, and I was wondering if someone could send me the score sheet and/or explanations. SHE ALREADY HAS THE EXAM, so I just need the explanations and conversion. Thanks for your help in advance, and if you can send me it, please drop me a PM, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks and good luck guys
Before Q of Quimica shuts this thread down, I'm going to recommend that your sis ask the office for a copy of the solutions. I couldn't properly download the solutions to exam 8 so I just went by the office before class and they ran off a copy for me (How that's different than violating copyright I have no idea, but nonetheless).

Status
Not open for further replies.