1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Explanations

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by boyz of 4d, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boyz of 4d

boyz of 4d Proud Member of 4d
    10+ Year Member

Hey guys, you probably dont know me because its been a while since I've taken that wretched exam you guys are about to take (good luck btw). I'm positng for my sister, who has just taken 9r. She is in the princeton review class, and they gave her only the exam and answers, no conversion or explanation. I know there is a copyright issue, but she is in the princeton class, and I was wondering if someone could send me the score sheet and/or explanations. SHE ALREADY HAS THE EXAM, so I just need the explanations and conversion. Thanks for your help in advance, and if you can send me it, please drop me a PM, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks and good luck guys

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. stiffany

stiffany Hurry up and wait...
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Before Q of Quimica shuts this thread down, I'm going to recommend that your sis ask the office for a copy of the solutions. I couldn't properly download the solutions to exam 8 so I just went by the office before class and they ran off a copy for me (How that's different than violating copyright I have no idea, but nonetheless).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.