Exploring the Relationship Between Mindfulness and Psychodynamic Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ExecutiveDysfunction

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! Please consider taking this survey, I'm posting for a friend. Thanks in advance!

Dear Potential Participant,

Thank you for taking the time to learn about my study. The purpose of this study it to explore attention and awareness, how we cope with daily stress, and how we think about ourselves and others. This study will provide individuals the opportunity to complete three self-report measures, which will assist with the understanding of the concepts and their influences on one another.

Participation in this study is completely voluntary and if you choose to participate, you can withdraw at any time. In order to maintain your anonymity, you will not be asked to provide your name or any other information that could be used to identify you. Your IP address will not be collected, traced, or identified in any way.

Participants will be asked to complete a short demographic questionnaire, the Mindfulness Attention Awareness Scale (MAAS), the Defense Style Questionnaire (DSQ-60), and the Reflective Functioning Questionnaire (RFQ- 54). The full survey may take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click "NEXT" below. If you have any question about the study, please contact me at [email protected]. This study is being used for research purposes only. If you decide to participate in this study, $2 will donated to The Holistic Life Foundation, a nonprofit organization, that provides yoga and mindfulness education to children and adults in underserved communities.

Thank you for your consideration!

SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

Members don't see this ad.