Exposure to Covid 19 after 2 mRNA shots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@chessknt Trust me. I'd be furious and I'm sure your interpretation and personal knowledge of this pulmonologist is accurate. I just dislike the article's headline and the subsequent interpretation that comes from it. I had a genuine 'expert' (CT surgeon) that had no current/active privileges at my hospital recommend ECMO (single cannula vv). I turned around and then the patient was cannulated. (An aside Patient's sao2 never increased more then 15% and all he did was bleed - a miracle he survived).

@nimbus it's a good thing I don't know what nembutal-very easy to ignore the recommendation. Don't you have random internists write anesthetic plans in their 'anesthesia clearance' notes? I've even seen some mid-levels...

My biggest regret about covid is not figuring out how to financially/power etc. capitalize on it. (Like the ivermectin people seem to be doing?) I would definitely sell out my ethics for the ability to retire 25 years early and live on a beautiful island)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@chessknt Trust me. I'd be furious and I'm sure your interpretation and personal knowledge of this pulmonologist is accurate. I just dislike the article's headline and the subsequent interpretation that comes from it. I had a genuine 'expert' (CT surgeon) that had no current/active privileges at my hospital recommend ECMO (single cannula vv). I turned around and then the patient was cannulated. (An aside Patient's sao2 never increased more then 15% and all he did was bleed - a miracle he survived).

@nimbus it's a good thing I don't know what nembutal-very easy to ignore the recommendation. Don't you have random internists write anesthetic plans in their 'anesthesia clearance' notes? I've even seen some mid-levels...

My biggest regret about covid is not figuring out how to financially/power etc. capitalize on it. (Like the ivermectin people seem to be doing?) I would definitely sell out my ethics for the ability to retire 25 years early and live on a beautiful island)

Opinion | The Snake Oil Theory of the Modern Right

“Yet there is an economic element to political extremism, just not what you’d think. Right-wing extremists, and to some extent even more mainstream conservative media, rely on financial support from companies selling nutritional supplements and miracle cures — and that financial support is arguably a significant factor pushing the right to become more extreme. Indeed, right-wing extremism isn’t just an ideological movement that happens to get a lot of money from sellers of snake oil; some of its extremism can probably be seen not as a reflection of deep conviction, but as a way of promoting snake oil.”

Reactions: 1 user

That is exceedingly rare these days. Nowadays I most often get an equally useless “patient is moderate risk for a moderate risk procedure.”