Extended intern inTX---please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacists2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to apply for Extended intern license in tx. However, I am confused about statement...

An extended-intern registration expires if the following occurs:
(A) The extended-intern does not take the NAPLEX and/or Texas Jurisprudence examinations in Texas within 3 calendar months after graduation or Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Commission certification;

I got my FPGEE certificate last week that means I needs to passed FPGEE within three months, What if I cant pass within Three months...

Please help

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to apply for Extended intern license in tx. However, I am confused about statement...

An extended-intern registration expires if the following occurs:
(A) The extended-intern does not take the NAPLEX and/or Texas Jurisprudence examinations in Texas within 3 calendar months after graduation or Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Commission certification;

I got my FPGEE certificate last week that means I needs to passed FPGEE within three months, What if I cant pass within Three months...

Please help

Probably means you have to seek an extension of your intern license. Your best bet is to contact the board and ask.

Last edited:
Hi pharmacist 2010,

That means that you need to pass the Naplex within those 3 months you are given in order to continue your internship..(extern internship), should you fail the test then your intern license will be suspended and you will not be able to accrue hours towards your internship. If that were the case then you must wait until you pass both Naplex and MPJE, in order to re-start your internship. If you need more info PM me I went through the same process. Good luck